Nasdaq Boardvantage is a highly secure online hub designed to organize and manage board meetings. Board administrators and directors can access materials, discuss strategic decisions, and efficiently run their company from any web-enabled device.
End-to-end security features and 24/7 support from dedicated customer service staff make Boardvantage an exceptional choice for nonprofit, public, and private organizations worldwide.
What does Boardvantage do best?
The Boardvantage software is best for executive assistants, corporate secretaries, team leaders, and C-level executives at companies of varying sizes in both the private and public sectors across all industries.
Board vantage provides helpful tools to use before, during, and after board meetings, including:
- Thanks to agenda builder, you can create an agenda and publish it with just a few clicks.
- The calendar management feature allows users to schedule meetings and send notifications.
- Collaboration tools ensure easy task tracking and quick messaging.
- Critical date alerts help board directors remember important appointments.
- Digital board pack viewer and a search feature help to run conferences smoother.
Nasdaq Boardvantage streamlines board meeting processes with file sharing and voting tools, attendance tracker, and member directory.
When the meeting is over, administrators can turn to archiving and retention functionalities of Board vantage. Secretaries approve meeting minutes, form attendance reports, and track completed tasks via the Nasdaq Boardvantage program.
Pros and cons of Boardvantage
User reviews allow us to identify the following strengths and weaknesses of the Boardvantage software.
- Efficiency. Boardvantage allows its users to spend less time preparing agendas and minutes. The functionalities provide administrators with an easy way to collect, store, and distribute electronic materials.
- Ease of use. Boardvantage is extremely user-friendly. It has an intuitive design, so accessing needed materials is quick and easy. The interface provides board directors with the information in a very organized fashion.
- Excellent support. A customer support team at Boardvantage is always ready to help. Managers are available 24/7 and willing to assist at any time.
- Security. Encrypted sharing of sensitive information between users ensures secure messaging. Only those people who have been given access to the documents can view and share them.
- Poor integration. Some users complain about the lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook’s calendar.
- Incorrect synchronization. Sometimes conference information displayed in the template doesn’t sync with links correctly.
- Uniformity. Material covers are not customizable, so all published documents look absolutely the same.
- Charges. Boardvantage is comparatively pricey. Buying it may not fit in a tighter budget.